Sunday, October 19, 2008

Positively Positive, Part 4 (Link 39)

The Lord says:

"...your eyes are fixed on your own dungeon walls.

72. You alone hold the key to the door. You alone can choose to leave your dungeon and step out into the light and accept the freedom I have given, the life I have given, the love I have given. When you accept this freedom, a whole new world opens up to you‚ and I am able to give you so much more. Your life takes on much more meaning and you are able to fulfill the purpose I have designed you for; you are able to live up to your full potential and use the talents I have placed within you"


An outdoor campaign, huh? I always figured I'd be rolling d20's with St. Peter in a water campaign, looks like the Lord likes outdoor one's too.
"You alone hold the key to the door" ...To bash open a dungeon door is a d.c.12. For a barbarian like me that statement is a lie... I GOT 2 KEYS BABY!

MOLON LABE!

No comments: