Friday, June 25, 2010

I had an awesome birthday

I slept in.

I got a Skagen watch from my parents.
Maria got me an awesome mp3 player and the connection to listen to it from a non-used radio station in the car.
I got a T-shirt from Art and Priya saying "There's room here for all of God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes" and a bumper sticker that said
"I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there already and I don't want to see you every day."

My employees bought me a card and the worlds greatest muffin.
I ate Ice-Cream till it came out of my ears.

MAPLE BACON Ice Cream!

Buy Maple Walnut Icecream
Buy 2 rashers of bacon.
Cook bacon till golden and very slightly crunchy (DO NOT burn)
Use a Slap-Chop on the Bacon
Mix Bacon and Icecream in a bowl.
Wipe the happy stain off the front of your pants.



Good times were had by all.
Thanks everyone who wished me a happy birthday.

... the rest of you are getting poo in the mail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gz on the mp3 player.

Imiçe said...

congrats bro, abit jealous

rsgoldget said...

To the particular moonThe main inspiration for Borderlands: The actual Before Sequel wasn't to share with the story regarding Handsome Jack port and the way he became so wicked; it absolutely was to venture to the actual celestial satellite.
Old School RS Gold

Old School Runescape Gold

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Laetitia Pansanel was in my aspect to be able to set up, and also my personal younger brother Patrice handled the actual drums.Simply put, it had been your aspiration crew.I do think which BGE's OST is quite homogenous.
Fifa 15 Coins

Buy Fifa 15 Coins