Sunday, April 13, 2008

New Book = more bloggers?

Some of you know I've gotten back into writing.
Instead of sending my work to the two dozen or so people I normally do, I'm opt for the lazy route.
I'll post my book here chapter by chapter as I write it. This will NOT be the final edited version. But it'll have been read by someone far better in grammar then myself.

If you wanna read the whole thing at once: good luck. The prologue is gonna be 10 or so pages
Chapter 1: probably 3 times as long.

The story is a first person perspective written by an assassin as he interacts with demi-gods.

(hint hint) If "lazy me", who spends the time he should be writing playing computer games, then maybe "lazy you" should spend the time exercising your talent instead of... whatever it is you do.
I'm still waiting for that tattoo you said you were gonna draw me. (hint hint)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well maybe if "lazy you" would stop playing computer games WITH "lazy me" I would have time to design your tattoo.
I'm making it long... (hint hint)

Anonymous said...

I see "lazy me" was so lazy she lost her job. ;)